Hallo...what Hallo...what

Meh

Poop and dicks, that's all u see on here anymore.

Vapour Vapour

Cool

Great style, very unique. The little details made this, like when he rubs is eyes, or his fingers slinking onto the wall before he peels around. Made me laugh. Also the lack of music was definitely a plus.

Very cool animation, keep up with this style, thanks.

Brown-Acid responds:

the lack of music was just my way of being frustrated as a sound engineer

Casino Night Casino Night

Awesome

Your animation style is really cool. Nice and simple. The floozies were drawn very flooz-ily, too.

Awesome music.. It made the animation.

4 Differences 4 Differences

Good as usual

Awesome game, like the others. The game was like a journey and I could tell when I was at the last level, like I was arriving somewhere.

You GOTTA make a .gif of that moon rotating on the level w/ the hi-way diner. I caught myself zoning out at that thing for minutes on end an yea ok I may be stoned, but nonetheless. Make a .gif please.

Great flash

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Alright

It's hard to line up enemies, and rly annoying when they run past you. The game's hard but thats a good thing.

Why is his dick a flashlight?

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

GREAT

Fantastic.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Nice

Such a great song, one of my favorite things to play on piano. I like you're version, it's closer to Tears For Fears' original than Jules' version on the movie. Very nice and well-executed.

So far I've hear this song in about 4 different styles, and they all impress.

Lighting A Candle Lighting A Candle

Great build-up

I kept waiting for the full symphonic John Williams-led orchestra to kick in!

It's a very beautiful song. Definitely the kind of thing you'll hear after the hero (or maybe his kids?) dies in the movie. I think children crying in the background would add alot ;)

Great song, great job.

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Refreshing

This is a nice break from the techno and electronica loops your usually get on here. It's a simple song, really, but I think that adds to it. Makes it more powerful. Nice song, good job.