Hallo...what Hallo...what

Meh

Poop and dicks, that's all u see on here anymore.

Vapour Vapour

Cool

Great style, very unique. The little details made this, like when he rubs is eyes, or his fingers slinking onto the wall before he peels around. Made me laugh. Also the lack of music was definitely a plus.

Very cool animation, keep up with this style, thanks.

Brown-Acid responds:

the lack of music was just my way of being frustrated as a sound engineer

Casino Night Casino Night

Awesome

Your animation style is really cool. Nice and simple. The floozies were drawn very flooz-ily, too.

Awesome music.. It made the animation.

Dental Appointment Dental Appointment

lol

"Honey did you brush your teeth?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They said they would shoot me if I tried."

"...What?"

C&C: Soviet "Invasion" C&C: Soviet "Invasion"

USA USA USA

YAH America fuck yea! USA number 1!!! Nascar, Pabst, and Hank Williams Jr mutha fucker! Fuck the Rooskies, commie bastards.

Luckily they're too busy drowning puppies in rivers to watch this kind of stuff.

P.S.: Did I hear an explosion SFX from megaman legends?

Entertainment Entertainment

True but..

I agree but.. Submission to multimedia brainwashing is alot easier than free thought. Less math involved..

You sound like a joker wanna-be.

akoRn responds:

ok. :D

life (hebil) life (hebil)

Great aging

You did a great job of showin age with very little details. The whole thing was pretty simplistic but it worked well. Thx for makin this.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Great!

Hilarious timing and the voice acting definitely sells it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Funny

Hahaha that was so unnecessarily elaborate, but I loved it. Nite Owl II looks hilarious, and I half-expected Rorscach (sp?) to throw a butcher knife to those two dogs, but oh well. Thanks for making this!!

Deathgore Deathgore

Cute.. kind of

It like a cutesy, bastardized version of Madness. I enoyed it.. The characters were simple and funny looking, and the animation was, for the most part, hilarious in it's stupidity and lack of effort.

The music that first plays during his mission was cool, but the music overall annoyed me. You could have stood to mix it a little.. well alot smoother. I can get past the lack of voices of SFX, but only if the music was better done.

This was.. strangely enjoyable. I know that's a back-handed compliment, but anyway, thanks for making this.

AustinBreed responds:

Haha thanks!

You're right, the music was kind of off, at times. And I'll be adding more sounds too.

Thank you. :)