Hallo...what Hallo...what

Meh

Poop and dicks, that's all u see on here anymore.

Vapour Vapour

Cool

Great style, very unique. The little details made this, like when he rubs is eyes, or his fingers slinking onto the wall before he peels around. Made me laugh. Also the lack of music was definitely a plus.

Very cool animation, keep up with this style, thanks.

Brown-Acid responds:

the lack of music was just my way of being frustrated as a sound engineer

Casino Night Casino Night

Awesome

Your animation style is really cool. Nice and simple. The floozies were drawn very flooz-ily, too.

Awesome music.. It made the animation.

Dental Appointment Dental Appointment

lol

"Honey did you brush your teeth?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They said they would shoot me if I tried."

"...What?"

C&C: Soviet "Invasion" C&C: Soviet "Invasion"

USA USA USA

YAH America fuck yea! USA number 1!!! Nascar, Pabst, and Hank Williams Jr mutha fucker! Fuck the Rooskies, commie bastards.

Luckily they're too busy drowning puppies in rivers to watch this kind of stuff.

P.S.: Did I hear an explosion SFX from megaman legends?

Entertainment Entertainment

True but..

I agree but.. Submission to multimedia brainwashing is alot easier than free thought. Less math involved..

You sound like a joker wanna-be.

akoRn responds:

ok. :D

life (hebil) life (hebil)

Great aging

You did a great job of showin age with very little details. The whole thing was pretty simplistic but it worked well. Thx for makin this.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Great!

Hilarious timing and the voice acting definitely sells it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Funny

Hahaha that was so unnecessarily elaborate, but I loved it. Nite Owl II looks hilarious, and I half-expected Rorscach (sp?) to throw a butcher knife to those two dogs, but oh well. Thanks for making this!!

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Haha

Very funny. I don't really care that you're using Egoraptor's idea and some of his drawing techniques, this is still a fantastic animation.

I never watched Speed Racer but I've seen it parodied alot.. I mean: ALOT. Anyway All they ever focus on is the way people move their mouths and talk fast, you know? Luckily you only spent a tiny amount of time on that tired joke.

This was great, good jobDiggedy. Oh and Spridle's (sp?) voice makes me want to piss my pants.. good job on that too!